Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cc1101 sending data problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

psps1368

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I'm working with 2 cc1101 modules (one as the transmitter and the other one as a receiver) in my project and I am not able to send or receive anything
1. the base frequency is 433 MHz
2. I am able to access configuration registers and i wrote my own configuration and after that i was able to read them so I don't think that the cc1101 module has got any problems
3. when I plug the power supply the module is in Idle state on the transmitter side first i use the STX (0x35) command strobe to enter transmit mode and after that i use the code 0x7F to send burst data to tx fifo and after that i send data to tx fifo
4. on the receiver side i use the code SRX (0x34) to enter Receive mode and then i use the code 0xFF to burst read RX FIFO
I got access to SPI, I can read configuration registers and I can write on them
but the output doesn't show any thing i even flushed both TX and RX FIFO but still no results

right now I have configured the module with just one spi(); function in CodeVision AVR with ATMega16L:
is there anyone to do this transmission and reception just with this function or things as simple as this one?
for example by putting an input from zero to one on the microcontroller side the CC1101 goes to transmission state
and by putting another input from zero to one on the microcontroller side the CC1101 write data to be transferred to FIFOs
and on the receiver side the process should be like that but by reading RX FIFOs the received byte should be shown on some LEDs on the output port of the microcontroller
a codevision project including this simple codes will do the job for me
anything helpful would be appreciated
Thanks...

still waiting for a good answer...
I really need this to complete the project...

Should be some registers config problem, I have the soft code about cc2500. If you need it, i can send you.

Dear cionst
if it's possible for you to send it I would really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.