Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Carbon Black dielectric constant at any freq between 1-10Ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatemeng

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
Plz, I im looking for the dielectric properties (e', e'') of Carbon Black at any freqeuncies btween 1-10 GHz
thank u very very much

Re: Carbon Black dielectric constant at any freq between 1-1

I doubt, if you'll find any data of the pure material, cause the properties can be expected to depend strongly at least on the particle size. You have to specify a particular quality. Furthermore, I doubt if it has ever been characterized.

Hatemeng

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: Carbon Black dielectric constant at any freq between 1-1

O i see, thx anyway, but i found dielectric properties data of some materials like aluminium for example at 10 GHz, so i thought tht i may find it for the CB (carbon black).

I want to predict the dielectric constant of mixture (silicon rubber & CB) by using some mixture equations; so i need to know the CB and the silicon rubber Dielectric Properties to apply them in the equation.

for the Silicon rubber i got it but I still need the CB's dielectric constant to apply its value in my equations.

I realy will be very happy to get ur comments. tx alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back