Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CAPL programming help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SM_EC

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am new to CAPL programming.I have experiance in C so regarding understanding right now i dont have any issue.I have allready installed CANalyzer licensed version in my machine and i am also going through CAPL programming language.So i need some help and information from experts who allready worked on this language,like what else i need to go through and how to use this language in CANalyzer.

Please help me on this

I think you can access CANoe help files. You can find most of process about what you want to do.
Like log a CAN trace, CAN testing, CAN simulation and so on.
If you want to find a CAPL function to implement special function. You can just inset corresponding CAPL function in CAPL browser. It has tips and category for each fuction.
And when you add some dll supplied by CANoe, you can have more functions to call.
Usually CANoeILNL.dll is often used, you can use it for transmit messages in database automaticaly. Also you can use some fault injection function of this dll to test.
Anyway if you need specific know-how, we can discuss.

Hi
I am new to CAPL programming.I need your help regarding this issues.
1)Pressing any key in keyboard, after pressing it sends the message to tube and getting this message Tube (ECU) reply some data as a message.
2)

variables {
message CAN1.DCDC1_RS1 msg_DCDC1_RS1;
message CAN2.DCDC1_RS2 msg_DCDC1_RS2 = {dlc = 8} ;
}
on message CAN2.DCDC1_RS1 {
output(msg_DCDC1_RS2);
// msg_DCDC1_RS1.DCDC1_PNLV_OutVolt=msg_DCDC1_RS2.DCDC1_PNHV_OutVolt;
}
But i want to change the value msg_DCDC1_RS1.DCDC1_PNLV_OutVolt = 0 volt by taking the value of msg_DCDC1_RS2.DCDC1_PNHV_OutVolt
How can i solve this problem.
Thank You.
Regards,
Hossain

Hello ppl, Can anyone please explain the difference between putvalue() and putvaluetocontrol() in toolbox in CAPL programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back