Capacitively-coupled Chopper Instrumentation Amplifiers input impedance simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice Lee

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,all. I am studying the paper attached. i am wondering how to simulate the input impedance of CCIA in cadence. does anyone know?

Attachments

• A_1.8_mu_W_60_nV_surd_Hz_Capacitively-Coupled_Chopper_Instrumentation_Amplifier_in_65_nm_CMOS_...pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 101

Cadence Spectre has special simulation modes for switched circuits like PAC and PSS. Review user guide and literature about switched capacitor circuit design.

Cadence Spectre has special simulation modes for switched circuits like PAC and PSS. Review user guide and literature about switched capacitor circuit design.
thanks a lot. i will work on PAC/PSS analysis.

You can either use PSS or a simple transient sim. Simply sweep the input voltage and check the average current going through the input capacitors. Then you can obtain the input impedance.

You can either use PSS or a simple transient sim. Simply sweep the input voltage and check the average current going through the input capacitors. Then you can obtain the input impedance.
thank you. i used pss+pac to check the voltage and current that can get a impedance. and i think pss+psp also can help

Status
Not open for further replies.