Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Capacitive microsensors -MEMSQ I need all the info you have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkace

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This is a second post on the same subject I opened a few days ago with the oil monitoring sensors.
I need any information available (papers, datasheets, products, ICs) for capacitive microsensors, driver circuits and measurment of oil properties with capacitive sensors (humidity, fuel contamination, debries etc).
I don't want actual sensor that companies shell today. What I need is to build one fron scratch.
Is there enyone with this kind of info?
Thanks,
D.

Re: Capacitive microsensors -MEMSQ I need all the info you h

Well, dear friends, as I see there is not much info here. Fortunatelly I found everything - but it took me some time.
If anyone needs something like Oil condition monitoring, capacitive microsensors, tuned fork resonator etc, etc, feel free to ask me.

D.

Re: Capacitive microsensors -MEMSQ I need all the info you h

dkace said:
Well, dear friends, as I see there is not much info here. Fortunatelly I found everything - but it took me some time.
If anyone needs something like Oil condition monitoring, capacitive microsensors, tuned fork resonator etc, etc, feel free to ask me.

D.

hi, can you provide me with information on capacitive microsensors?
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back