Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cannot find 2.5mm or 3.5mm jack sockets - HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennage

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all!
I'm trying to put something together which requires the following items, but I cannot for the life of me find them anywhere on the internets.

- 3.5mm jack socket - but the kind which takes audio left & right AND video. I.e. 3 signals and ground.

- I'm also looking for a stereo 2.5mm jack socket.

Does anyone have the slightest clue where I could find the above?

BIIIIIIG thanks in advance!

b

There are hundreds of sources but if you told us where in the World you are it would make it easier to tell you a local supplier! Please edit your profile and at least tell us your country.

Brian.

The 3.5 mm connector used for two audio channels and a video channel is probably this: **broken link removed** or similar from Digikey, Mouser, Farnell, etc.

Thanks guys, and sorry for not giving enough info...

I'm in the UK, but can buy from anywhere to ship to me. While there are probably many many sources for large quantity purchases, I need no more than 3 of each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back