Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can You Help Me Identify This Component?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noch

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm looking to identify the black component after the larger capacitors, and before the thyristor. It has the markings 'R100 0915', and some sort of a 'B'.
It's not in the parts list, I'm sure.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks!

The Component R100-0915.PNG
ChargeCircuit.jpg
CoverPic2.jpg
Charge Board Schematic.jpg
board.png
parts list.PNG

It says R100 which is why I think it is 0.1 ohm. The link I gave shows several resistors which look the same but as you didn't give dimensions I cannot say exactly which.

Keith

A 0.5W resistor would be able to work up to about 3 amps to be within spec. (calculated for 0.05 ohm)

It says R100 which is why I think it is 0.1 ohm. The link I gave shows several resistors which look the same but as you didn't give dimensions I cannot say exactly which.

Keith

The photo's are all I have to work with, but judging from the size of the capacitor and thyristor, I'd say its dimensions are approximately 14mm x 4.5mm x ??mm (4-7 perhaps)

I agree that it is a 0.1 ohm resistor.

- - - Updated - - -

A 0.5W resistor would be able to work up to about 3 amps to be within spec. (calculated for 0.05 ohm)

Are you able to tell what function this resistor has?

The maximum amps I can produce is 1.16A, but usually no more than 0.6A using my wind turbine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back