Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can you help me?How to program Xilinx XC18V02 pc44?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liuzhili

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
xc18v02

I can to program it
The hardward is connected as:
[XC18V02] [Memec Design JTAG Cable(Model IJC)]
VCC&VCCINT-- VCC=3.3V
GND---------------GND
TCK----------------TCK
TDI----------------TDI
TDO---------------TDO
TMS----------------TMS
use Xilinx ISE 4.3i sp3's iMPACT to read , use ScanChain mode, when initial Chain,error comes:
ERROR:iMPACT:585-A problem may exist in the hardware configuration
Check that the cable ,scan chain,and power connections are intact,that the specified scan chain configuration matches the actual hardware,and that the power supply is adaquates and dilivering the connect voltage.

what's wrong?and if I select the device name by myself,when I get DeviceID,it show's all ID with all 'F'.and I can't go on program it now.

IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY CONFIG?WHAT CAN I DO?
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

No one know?
None have used it?
Help me?
Right or not,give me a response!

I don't know your XC18V02, but i successfully programmed a Coolrunner 3 (XPLA3) by using the attached schematic of a simple programming adapter. It's connected to the PCs parallel port (XPLA3 is 5V tolerant and parallel port accepts 3.3V signals). The software I used was also iMPACT (4 or 5 ?).
Perhaps you can try that simple schematic if nothing else works.
Note: Vcc = 3.3V; don't ask me about R32 and R34

On the other hand: did you check the signals with an digital scope? Are TDI and TDO toggling ?

Mik

Oh ,Thank you
I found the reason why I can't program,Because the chip that I bought marked with Xilinx XC18V02 but not producted by Xilinx, It's not a real XC18v02 but any other company remarked the label from other chip that I don't know. When I get a real XC18v02 from Xilinx Support, All is ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back