Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can teach me about VCO ICL8038?

Status
Not open for further replies.

w_mao

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to know ICL8038 this VCO IC, i cant adjust the duty cycle when i adjust the pin4 or pin5 the rise time n fall time will change and the frequency also change that means when i adjust the duty cycle the frequency cant fix. And the pin8 is feedback function. when i give Vcc 10V to supply this ic the feed back will operation in 9~10V only under 9V or above 10V no operation. this is my problem now, please help me to solve the problem thanks...

Try to "modify" your configuration to similar from the picture below ..
This configuration allows you to fix frequency and adjust duty cycle independently ..
All these options you can find in the following data sheet:
**broken link removed**
and application note:
**broken link removed**
Regards,
IanP

hi

the best and better chip is max038 from maxim you can found lot of working function generator build around max038 chip just used search function here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back