Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can some one raise a digital circuit design project for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

semiconductor

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to design a digital circuit that can execute a task.
Can some one raise for me a project or introduce me some links?
The circuit cannot contain a uC unit!

Thank you in advance!

Re: Can some one raise a digital circuit design project for

execcute a task?
that is verry unspecific.
if (x=x+1) is a task, i would recommend a counter!

:)

light control

How about a light control where there are several push switches in a room. You can use a flash light bulb for demonstration purposes so there is no safety problem. If the light is on, pushing a button will cause the light to go out in a minute. If the light is off, pushing a button will turn it on. If during the one minute, a button is pushed, the light stays on. Next to each button is a led display that turns on during the minute delay.

This is very practical in a big room with several exits. There can be a button at each exit.

If you search HDL digtal design, you can try the chip trip of @ltera. and if you search for a digital design in general you can do the "Nurse calling" which is simply
a number of swiches distributed in patient rooms, one a patient press the SW a lamp shines at the nurse room indicating the request room after excute the service the nurse clear the lamp.

regards

You can design a digital watch. Use 7-segments leds, counters and comparators, you can set alarm time, ...

Al Farouk said:
if you search for a digital design in general you can do the "Nurse calling" which is simply
a number of swiches distributed in patient rooms, one a patient press the SW a lamp shines at the nurse room indicating the request room after excute the service the nurse clear the lamp.

regards

This project is too simple!

how designing hardware multiplier and even go futher to include an adder to make a multiply and accumulate system.

how about designing an hardware multiplier and even go futher to include an adder to make a multiply and accumulate digital module.

When adding a LCD driver unit, a solar panel and a matrix keyboard controller it can form an energy saving calculator. probably with alarm clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back