Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can PowerPCB 5.0.1 Run in WindowsNT 2000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesfet

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pcb 5.01 for windows 2003 server

Hi All,

I have installed PowerPCB 5.0.1 and its cracked license in windows xp. What I found is that I have to set the compatability to windows95, else it will complain wrong host during startup.

Because of some reasons, I must use PowerPCB 5.0.1 in windowsNT 2000. I installed the program and setup the license. But it always complain wrong host during startup and enter as demo mode. I would like to ask if anyone have success in installing PowerPCB in windowsNT 2000?

mesfet+

powerpcb license problems

Pow*PCB 5.0.1 can run on Win2k / NT.

powerpcb 5.0 license expiration

I do know PowerPCB 5.0.1 can run in WindowsNT 2000. But my problem is that it complains "wrong host" for the cracked license. The cracked license works well in windows 95 and windows xp.

flexid emulator

Create the following environment variables:

- Variable Name = PADS_LIC_FILE_PCB
- Variable Value = 7508@host -> (Change host to your computer name)

power pcb pads_lic_file_pcb

Before seting up variable environment, you must another install license server and have a working license file. Using license daemon to set up license.

Best Regards. :)

powerpcb 5.0.1

Force win2k see MAC address of your NIC card

**broken link removed**

pads powerpcb 5.0

If you use standalone application , why don't you use Sentinel Emulator ?
It works well even Win2K/WinNT/WinXP..
Rgrds..

power pcb v 5.0.1

Hi All,

I have already made powerpcb 501 work in nt. Batke's instruction does work.

Thanks.

mesfet+

powerpcb v5.0

congra!!!
write down what u do to make it work for other member
bf

powerpcb demo

Hi bigfoot,

I have installed powerpcb 5.01 in windowsxp, windows nt and windows millenium.

For windowsxp, after installation. I have to set the compatability to windows 95 so as to make it works.

For both windows nt and windows millennium, remember setting the environment variable!

mesfet+

pads powerpcb 5.0 patch

sorry guys for my question ,im new with these things and i want my powerpcb to work. i manage to make the a licence but still it needs a host and its running in demo mode ,i think i got the same problem as mesfet .i read the crack file but didnt understand anything ,i got windowsnt.
so how to make it work ,i read that batke's instruction worked .
but where and how to create these environment variables.

In win2k, right click on My computer Icon, then .....
In winnt go to control pannel
it is called "Sytem variable"
bf

it works great on windows 2000

still its not working with me guys
i read the readme file with the crck but im not understanding anything , i dont know if i should use a flexid and how to,
or should i use floating .
could somebody give me a step by step guide on how to make a licence and patch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back