Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CAN interfacing with microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash.sahana

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friend,

I want to know how to interface CAN Controller (MCP2510/MCP2515) interface with PIC microcontroller.

Can you send sample code for CAN interfacing with PIC Microcontroller.

How to interface sensors and different devices interfacing with CAN Controller

What is output for that CAN Interfacing

How to data transfer happening

Thank you.

I have interfaced CAN with 8051 & is working fine.
First refer the datasheet of both the IC's. It has it's long list of SFR's which needed to be used as per the appl'n.

the data/signal is taken from txd & rxd of 2551..

I HAVE ATTACH THE INTERFACING DIA. OF BOTH THE IC'S WITH EACH OTHER.

HOPE THIS WILL HELP U!!!!

Hi guys, I'm stuck in doing CAN project. like How to interface the PIC18f4480 with LCD(2 lines 5*7pixcel) device through CAN bus. controller is inbuilt with CAN controller (MCP2510)...& transceiver will interface..how to connect CAN_H & CAN_L pins with LCD.. let me know...

project is Ultrasonic Tx&Rx will give the object distance it will be transferred to controller & through CAN will receive the data and send it to LCD...

any one have an idea about this one. give me any ref. source code.

I want to know how to interface CAN Controller interface with motorola68HC11 microcontroller.

Can you send sample code for CAN interfacing with Microcontroller.

What is output for that CAN Interfacing

How to data transfer happening

Hi I am also doing the same project i.e. INTERFACING OF MCP2515 WITH BASIC 8051 which you have done. So can you please mail me the entire project report to my mail ID i.e. vadapalli.siddhartha@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and waiting for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back