Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can i use at89s51 instead of at89c51

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateek1

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello i am new in this world of edaboard so can any one help me out.
i have made a project of metrotrain prototype using at89c51 and now my ic is not working all the cuircuit connections are correct. now the problem is that at89c51 is not available in market now soo can i use at89s51 instead of that................................

hello i am new in this world of edaboard so can any one help me out. i have made a project of metrotrain prototype using at89c51 and now my ic is not working all the cuircuit connections are correct. now the problem is that at89c51 is not available in market now soo can i use at89s51 instead of that................................
Yes..by all means.. Both c51 and S51 are pin to pin compatible with all features except C51 is Parellel programmable and S51 supports parellel as well serial programming (in circuit)
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back