Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can i use another chip INPLACE of INA114

Status
Not open for further replies.

manish12

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i use the brain wave ckt , in that instrumentation amp INA114 used but , i am not find it any where .

so i , get the data sheet of it and implement the its internal ckt using another chip, will it work.

i upload the ckt of brain wave which has INA114 and it internal dia , what i made ok.

plz suggest

i made huge work for getting brain wave ckt work but from last 3-4 years i did not succeed so, plz give me some clue .

thank you.

Attachments

• modeegamp-v1.0_1737.png
    modeegamp-v1.0_1737.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 98

plz it is too imp

thank you

you can use INA 118

no not like that ,

i am asking in place of it can i use another quad op amp .

becoz the chip is not available in local market.

i want using simpler chip implementation , local market does not have such kind of chips. Such as Tl084/TL074 like that ,

If you don't have instrumantation amps available, building those with opamps is only option. CMRR will be much lower because you won't be able to match resistors nowhere near as good as it is matched inside of instrumentation amp. CMRR IS important in your application. Simply, there is no way arround this.

i made it but not working .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back