Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can I Make Visual Basic like GUI in C

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmanultra

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
:( i was wondering if its possible to make GUI in C like in visual basic.
cause im doing a smartcard application in C and instead of using a dos like interface GUI i was wondering how too make a GUI...that would help alot...please i realy need help for this...i never did that before...and oh yeah do u know were i can get tuts for C programming cause im just learning C now. :D

HI,

For starters what I can suggest you can try is
learn windows C programming..
There is information on it on google if you search for tuts on it..

One suggestion however from my side to you is that.. have a good understanding and practice of pointers for you'll be finding yourself a lott working with them doing applications like these...

Hope it helps

Cheers

Sanjay

u can us Nationla instruments LabWindows CVI.
it should give u the interface of VB and thwe code is in C
hock

You can use Borland C builder ..

U better try C++ which for GUI purpose. Dont give up C programming method. C or C++ always Is the best language

so which one C++ or Borland im confused by which on to use Guys please tell which one i dont know wot to do dudes :cry:

use c++ builder ,it's easy to use
and you can make your control inside with ( c ) :)

bye

Fire in the Wire :sm2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back