Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can I continue a broken download from mobile phone on a PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

my_books

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I started downloading a 250MB file through my mobile phone. But due to connection loss the download stopped at 235MB. Now when i start downloading, it starts from beginning. So i copied the 235MB to computer and finding a way to continue the download.
Is there any way by which i can resume it. Because my net connection is too slow i don't want to start downloading it all over again.

Thanks.

Re: Broken Download :(

Try to use a download accelerator (getright or DAP) they may help you resuming next time but I think you must restart the download process for now. Maybe it is also an server thing --> resume must be enabled

Broken Download :(

I think best is wget.(but maybe u need linux, win also ok):
you can change your dir to current file dir and rename the file if it has sth like .part and so on.
and then:
>>cd {to your file directory}
>>wget -C {your link}

maybe no need to use the -C switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back