Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can FPGA kit (spartan 3e) be brought to India by someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandan_c9

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fpga kits india

Hi friends,
I'm new in this field and I want to get some hands on exposure on a kit. I think spartan 3e starter kit from Avnet will be suitable for me. But if I get it delivered to someone in USA can he carry it back to India? If so what are the procedures to be followed? I shall be grateful for your help.

fpga basic kit india

you can get in in india as well. ask avnet to deliver it in india to your address.
they will send it to you via bluedart. else contact me.

hock

chandan_c9

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
spartan kit india

hi hock,
i tried with avnet .but they cant do it aganist indian rupees, can u please help?

chandan_c9

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi,
Bitmapper in pune supplies low cost FPGA kit's.
**broken link removed**
You may order from them, or simply contact any local electronics distributor to get in contact with other such supplier around .

I could sell my own Spartan-3E kit + digilent expansion board + mine home made 7seg addon board + 100MHz oscillator with DIP adapter. Mail me mailsoc@gmail.com if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.