Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can electron have a positive charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StOnEd2DeAtH

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
To all of you out there,

Is there a possibility that an electron will have a positive charge. One of my professor says that it has been discovered that it is possible. Is it true?

Re: electron charge

i don't think so....holes only having positive charge..plz justify ur answer with explanations...indeed very interesting ur answer....

what we call "positive" and "negative" charge is just an assumption and from this respect we can say that an electron have a "positive" charge, this not wrong if we consider this difference we made in our other calculations. but you say my proffessor said so... and i think that prof. said something different..... or what he says is very interesting....

Actually there is a positron [e+] that has positive charge. The positive or negative value of charge is just an asumption. How ever, in nature there always balance. Like dark and light. So there is also a positron [ e+]. If we combine the electron and positron there will be a bunce of energy released and the two will be disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back