Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can bus protocol + pic16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovin555

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to implement Can bus protocol using PIC16F877a.here am attaching the schematic and board file.can anyone check my circuit and tell me whether its right or not.I'm using 20Mhz crystal for both PIC and MCP2515.Also can anyone send me a code for implementing single PIC TO PIC CAN bus protocol(Single master and single slave) and also single master PIC and two slave PIC using CAN BUS protocol?

Attachments

• CAN PROTOCOL.rar
    73.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited by a moderator:

Am using ccs compiler and am attaching my code so far.but ddn't get any output.

Attachments

• CAN.rar
    49.2 KB · Views: 65

guys,i finally got it working.there were some problems.i connected the reset pin of mcp2515 to5v through 10k.i changed it and connected it to pinc1 of pic.then the main problem was configuration of cnf1,cnf2 and cnf3 registers.i had to configure it for 20mhz crystal.i will attach my final code here.

Attachments

• CAN WORKING CODE FINAL USING CCS.rar
    137.9 KB · Views: 118

Status
Not open for further replies.