Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can anyone tell me what this chip is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipner

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I hope this is the write section to post this on as I am new here. I've tried everything but still cannot identify either of these 2 chips and what they do. The first one seems to be a TI chip, but not sure about which manufacturer the 'M' logo is associated with. Can anyone help me?

0027 06-08-2015 8.41.14 AM .jpg

0028 06-08-2015 8.57.59 AM .jpg

Last edited:

Thanks! Yes I thought that too, but the fact the printing on the chip in that link is TLC2272 and not the same as the pic threw me off. Now I realize that the pic at the top of the page of the chip has a device marking which is different from that on the chip itself and one needs to refer to the section you referred me to for the actual chip marking. Thanks so much!

Btw, do you know the difference between the TLC2272CDR and TLC2272CDRG4? The specs for each are exactly the same yet the part #'s are different.

I just added the other chip I forgot to add that I is on the same circuit board to my post. If you know anything about that one I would appreciate it!

Last edited:

Btw, do you know the difference between the TLC2272CDR and TLC2272CDRG4? The specs for each are exactly the same yet the part #'s are different.

Sorry, I don't.

I just added the other chip I forgot to add that I is on the same circuit board to my post. If you know anything about that one I would appreciate it!

The marking is not clear, is it IC4427E ?

Actually I think I identified the second chip myself. It is a Microchip Technology Mosfet Driver TC4427EOA. I too kept reading it as IC instead of TC. I have found that www.findchips.com is a great resource to find and price chips btw.

0031 06-08-2015 9.18.02 AM .jpg

Both of these chips are on a circuit board that controls 5 different motors. Does anyone know what they would do in layman's terms. The first one appears to amplify signals which is puzzling given what this PCB does. Sorry I am not a circuit board designer but trying to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back