Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can anyone tell me logic of Induction cooking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrkilic27

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am studying now induction cooking but I can not understand at all.. What is the connection between IGBT and PWM inverter?

How will I control it?

Tell me something please.

Regards..

Can you update the schematic of induction cooking ? at least the part of the schematic which you have question.

Thanks .

**broken link removed**

induction heating is a method to generate heat by flow of current that produced inductively in metal plate.
the eddy current (also called Foucault currents) which is the cause of heating in transformers.
in Transformers(where eddy current is the evil) the heating is avoided by insulating the plates but here make the eddy current flow in the plate

PWM is pulse width modulation it is used for generation of alternating current.
and IGBT is a power transistor used for amplification in power systems.

and i guess the process is like this
AC(220-230volt)-->DC(10-100volt)-->PWM oscillator--->IGBT based power amplifier--->induction coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back