Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can anyone tell me is there a block in simulink....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobesitu

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone tell me is there a block in simulink have a control input can change the gain of the block, just like a normal gain block and have additional input can change the gain somehow?? please help me, thank you very much to everyone...

How about using a "Product" block under "Math Operations"?

if C is a constant, how can i make a block have function C^(x), in order to achieve the control input,which will be constant increase or decrease in dB?

I don't quite understand your expression containing 'x', but if you have the Signal Processing Blockset, try its "dB Gain" block under Math Functions - Math Operations.

If you don't have that blockset, you could use a regular "Gain" block and enter the expression 10^(20/dB) into its gain value field. Of course, replace "dB" with your desired gain value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back