Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can anyone help me out,i need an urgent help now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackson0215

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am using the infrared as the smoke detector,but the problem is i dunno how to reduce the voltage so that whenever it detect certain type of smoke(cigarette smoke),it will become "4.5V" and send the signal to the PIC,then only the PIC will started to record down the total amount of cigarette that being detected.
and everytime the smoke is detected,the LCD will display somekind of message like "dun smoke,its bad for u" ,and at the same time the buzzle will sound.
and another subsystem of my project is the user can use a push button to display the statistic that showing the amount of number that the cigarette is being detected.
all my project is just a prototype project,once if all this problem is settle,then my problem can consider solved.
i need an urgent help now,if anyone of u is able to help me out by teaching me how to write the source code for my system or able to write it for me,please let me know as soon as possible,because i am in a very critical condition now,thanks....

So what is the output signal from the smoke detector :?:

I already answered your similar query here:

It appears you're still clueless about output signal from the smoke detector!! Anyways, to figure that out hook it to a oscilloscope or dmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.