Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can anyone give me usb type A connector footprint in protel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swathi s

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
usb protel library

im using protel 99 se for my pcb design, i need usb type A connector footprint...can anyone help me out there plsssssssss....

Reactions: aji

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

aji

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
usb type a connectors

thanx a lot.... i wanted a footprint of 48 pin tqfp socket in protel 99 se, where can i find it..?

usb connector

I've attached a library for you, but I think you should learn how to make footprints yourself. It's very easy for small chips like this using the library editor in 99SE, or any other Protel/Altium version. If you get stuck when making your own footprints, you can always ask for help here. Right now all you're doing is leaching someone else's work.

You should check these footprints carefully against the data sheet for the specific chip you plan to use. There are often slight differences from manufacturer to manufacturer.

Note that these are SMT footprints to mount the chip directly on the board. If you're planning to use a socket, you'll have to get the data from the socket manufacturer in order to make the socket footprint.

adding usb sockets to pcb wizard pro

I agree with you HC,

Altium also has IPC wizard which makes the footprint according to IPC standard you can also use that for standard packages like this

protel usb connector

im really very thankful to u...i did try creating footprints on my own but everytime used to get stuck up in between...so thgt ll tak from the given protel library itself...but thanx a lot buddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back