Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can anyone get this paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpsmith123

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'd like to see the full text of the following paper. I'd appreciate very much if someone with access to Applied Physics Letters could get it. Thanks.

Regards,
Joe

Deposition of diamond-like carbon films by electrolysis of methanol solution
Hao Wang, Ming-Rong Shen, Zhao-Yuan Ning, Chao Ye, Chuan-Bao Cao, Hai-Yan Dang, and He-Sun Zhu

Applied Physics Letters Vol 69(8) pp. 1074-1076. August 19, 1996
Abstract
By electrolysis of the methanol solution, an attempt was made to deposit diamondlike carbon (DLC) films on silicon substrate at temperature of less than 60 °C. Substrates were negatively biased with a dc potential of 0 to –3000 V. IR spectra showed that the O–H, C–H, and C–O vibration bands of electrolyte decreased remarkably after electrolysis and a new peak characterized as the C=C bond appeared. The deposited films were characterized as DLC films by Raman spectroscopy. ©1996 American Institute of Physics.

In case anyone's interested, I got the paper.

If anyone wants it I'll post it here.

Regards,
Joe

Here is the paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back