Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can any one tell me about multilayer rooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: can any one tell me about multylayer rooting

What do you want to know and what is the 4MB RAR file for?

Keith.

The rar file includes some executable and the names suggest that they are schematic and layout translators, they seem irrelevant to the posted question.

Alex

sorry for attaching non related files actually by mistake i done it.If it is wrong to attach these type of files please suggest me i wont repeat it again know actual my question was how do rooting in 4&6layers what care to be taken i was new to pads so please if any one guide me it will be help full for me sorry for my poor english

If the files are not relevant to your question and not needed then they are a waste of edaboard space and bandwidth.
You can remove the file using the edit post button, use the attachments screen and remove the file.

Alex

Search the forum for PCB design guides, there was a recent thread where guides to PCB design were posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back