Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can any one help me????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

osha

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i can't solve error in this code of nokia lcd 3310:

i use pic 16f877A

AND PIC C COMPIELRE

This is the project corrected, the file names were wrong and the table declarations must not be in capital letter.
be careful with the message functions it doesnt works with the piclite version compiler.

best regards..
MVB

osha

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
what the meaning of(
be careful with the message functions it doesnt works with the piclite version compiler.

thank u

WHEN I WORKED WITH THE NOKIA LCD I START WITH THE PICLITE VERSION AND THE FUNCTION :
printmessagetonokialcd("blablabla"); has problems i think that its because is a limited version, try it maybe i was wrong..
regards..

i used this code and put it on pic but there is no any output on lcd(nokia3310) what do u think about it?or why it did not work?

and this is my connection

draw of connection is ,please reply me???????????????????????

YOU CAN FEED THE uC AND THE LCD WITH 3.3V AND REMOVE THE R MODULES, OR YOU CAN DIRECTLY FEED BOTH WITH 5V, I´VE TESTED THE PROGRAM WITH THE LCD OF THE FIGURE (BOTH WITH 5V), BUT I DON´T REMEMBER THE MODEL OF THE MOBILE, TRY TO FEED ALL WITH 3.3 OR 5V AND IF NOT WORKS MAYBE THE CONECTION PIC-LCD ITS WRONG OR YOUR LCD ISNT THE SAME PIN CONFIGURATION OR ITS DAMAGED :(

Status
Not open for further replies.