Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

camera with my device

Status
Not open for further replies.

ind

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI. I want to make a device that takes the image of a place and sends it to the controlling man sitting any where. Its like an unmanned ground vehicle or
micro air vehicle. so question is that how can i use camera on my vehicle to capture image and send it to my laptop (so how to interface laptop with it either???
)

There are cameras special designed for, more commonly known as IP cameras. They connect to the internet and allow you to view whatever your camera can from anywhere in the world. They are able to operate without the need for a PC to be on, and giving also advanced options such as motion detection.

Search for:
wireless ip camera - Google Search

thanks alot mister rf for helping. secondly, could you please tell me how to interface vehicle with laptop. Actually I want to make a ground vehicle whose hitting the target is controlled by the man operaating it. but how to do this??
thanks in advance.

please some one answer me how to interface it with laptop..... i am waiting for answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.