Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Caller id using AVR MCU

Status
Not open for further replies.

benag6

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
avr caller id

Hi,

I was doing a small mini caller id project using AVR2313 MCU + Cm8870. The problem is the telephone nos., displayed are not correct in sequence and also it is displaying only 4 numbers.

My assumption about the problem is interrupt problem. But How to increase the delay for every interrupt between numbers.

caller id avr

hi benag6,
I'm also willing to do a similar project, can you please give me the source codes for 2313.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
avr id caller

If you have full code in C or Assembly then if is not difficult to add time delay anywhere where you think you need it.
If you have only the hex code then the only think you can do is to try to disassembly the code and then try to modify it ..

V

caller id avr

Caller id using AVR mcu,

Its easy to do this project using DTMF detection. U get caller id DTMF signals on the first call itself.

As i have done this project using other controller.

caller id with avr

Hi mitesh,

Can you please give me the full project details.

Thanks

V

id caller circuit avr

Here is my assembly coding for avr callerid.

Circuit is quite simple.

1.)Connect Steering output pin of cm8870 to any i/o pin or int0 pin of 2313 for interrupting successive incoming call numbers.
2.) 4 bit Decoded tone output of cm8870 is taken as the registered numbers for every interrupt.
Thus every single number is registered by individual intrpt.

The coding includes LCD as well. Please try to identify the LCD pin connection also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back