Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calculation of Voltage at center points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjtpower_magic

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Can you please help me with Voltage appear across center points (Marked with Blue pen) with formula/Ways to calculate?
1680003922253.png

The series resistor chain has 3.3 minus 1.2 then 2.1 volts
So you calculate the current , resistors 1.32 kohm in all
And then determine voltage accross a resistor

I did not get you.. How much voltage we will get it?

What about sharing the whole OpAmp circuit instead of giving partial information, bit by bit ?
I assume it's not top secret.

Hi Andre,

Please find complete circuit.

By simulation, it is giving 1.39V

1680005991030.png

1680006035164.png

--- Updated ---

I think the OHM law is not known by him
Hi,
Dont be oversmart..

Simulation and actual results are matching that is the reason i posted to understand.
If we go by your way, it is not even matching anywhere.
If you do so, Its shows 1.9V.
--- Updated ---

The series resistor chain has 3.3 minus 1.2 then 2.1 volts
So you calculate the current , resistors 1.32 kohm in all
And then determine voltage accross a resistor
Hi,
If you are not sure, Please dont guide
it gives wrong message, Please dont waste your and other time..
Sincere advice.

Last edited:

OH BY THIS WAY I LET YOU THINK WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE IS IT NOT THE GOOD WAY TO REACT

I AM 66 YEARS OLD AND RETIRED INGENEER WITH EXPERIENCE LIKE THOMSON AND PHILIPS AND NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE A LESSON

OH BY THIS WAY I LET YOU THINK WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE IS IT NOT THE GOOD WAY TO REACT

I AM 66 YEARS OLD AND RETIRED INGENEER WITH EXPERIENCE LIKE THOMSON AND PHILIPS AND NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE A LESSON
I respect your experience but if can operate Edaboard since 10 years doesnt that stupid about OHMS Law.

But i just wanted to let you know that your answer are not by actual and simulations.. How would i trust on your answers.
Sorry if you fee hurted.

64 messages for 10 years big score and I do not want to loose time to read them it should be the same level.

I think it is no sense to try to help you regardless of the "level" of your questions and comments.

Bye I will no longer speak to you

Bjtpower_magic, next time, it would be more producent to provide the calculation that you are not agreeing, no one is able to realize the exact point you undestand as wrong. BTW, some answers crossed the edge, so the thread will be locked for while.

--- Updated ---

Just so as not to leave the thread unanswered, the OpAmp selected has a pair of differential power bus, while in the simulation it was fed with an asymmetrical Vcc/GND source, so this could very likely be impacting the result.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back