Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calculating current flow and voltages at Mosfet

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcs81

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The voltages at Mosfet

For two series connected Nmos, i have apply a Vdd at M2. Please refer to attachment(voltage.jpg).

I am intrested to know the current flow. How to make such calculation?

Other know value is gate voltage of M2 and gate voltage of M3.

Since the Vds2 is Vd2-Vs2 and Vds3=Vd3-vs3, now i dont know what is Vd3 and Vs2, how to calculat this ? cause i need to know the operating mode of M2 and M3...

Thanks

Re: The voltages at Mosfet

refer to page no 54 and 55 in razavi book. There are a set of equations to be solved to get the voltage at drain of M3.

lcs81

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

May i know exactly the book name?

Or mind to type the equation here?

Thanks

The voltages at Mosfet

u can refer analog ckt design by razzavi
regards
sabu

pls post the circuits as pdfs as the rest of ppl. do.... jpgs are not viewable...

eda_freak said:
pls post the circuits as pdfs as the rest of ppl. do.... jpgs are not viewable...
I think there's something wrong with your PC settings, I have no problem watching the JPG schematic in the first post.

lcs81 said:
May i know exactly the book name?

Or mind to type the equation here?

Thanks

Attaching three pages from razavi book which deals with your circuit. If you want you can download the book from the eda books upload / download forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.