Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence Virtuoso Spectre

Status
Not open for further replies.

firsttimedesigning

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
everytime I simulate my circuit, it always says that PARAMETER HAS NOT BEEN SET: spectre, does anyone know how to solve this problem? thx

The simulator I am using is spectreS and I get this error only when I use spectreS. If I use other simulators, for example, spectre, then I dont get this type of error. Even though, the model and parameter files that I use are the same.
So I am guessing the problem is within the file...but I am not so sure....

Do you use the spectreS with the spectre model file?

Maybe there is an internal PARAMETER or VARIABLE that has no value given.

The word " PARAMETER HAS NOT BEEN SET: " in yuor CIW is followed by the name of the parameter that has not been set.

ex:

PARAMETER HAS NOT BEEN SET: RR1

RR1 could be a value of an internal resistor.

To solve this, either set a value for, example RR1, in Analog Artist Window -> Variables then proceed to simulation. Or netlist your circuit using spectre then find for the PARAMETER, ex RR1.

Pls let me know if you are able to solve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back