Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cadence virtuoso available utilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

krshna

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have built a majority circuit in cadence virtuoso which is basically implementing AB+BC+CA function of 3 variables A,B,C.

can anyone let me know if there are any provisions to calculate the below parameters using the cadence virtuoso IC610 tool?

parasitic capacitance of each node

propagation delay

slew rate

area occupied by this design

Of course you can analyse/measure all these parameters with this tool - if you have the appropriate (standard) library for a special technological process.

Of course you can analyse/measure all these parameters with this tool - if you have the appropriate (standard) library for a special technological process.

thank you for the reply. could you please let me know procedure for measuring the same. i am using NCSU 0.6nm AMI process technology.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.