Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence Virtuoso -> Allegro Package Designer -> PCB Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PavleM

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
allegro package designer tutorial

Hello all,

I was wondering could someone recommend me a tutorial or a book on learning the complete Cadence design flow, from Layout to Package to PCB? I find it rather difficult to navigate my way through the Cadence documentation.

Kind regards,
P.

cadence allegro package designer tutorial

you can install cadence's software ,and the training doc is include !
cadence's doc is wanderdful!

or u can get some video training in www.eedesign.com

allegro® package designer user guide

PavelM,

All documents are available at cadence website, you can access to it only if you have If you have sourcelink ID.

Alternately if you have installed these software at your pc you can fine pdf files & video files(.swf) at your installed directory.

Good luck.

sourcelink çš„ id cadence

centiago said:
PavelM,

All documents are available at cadence website, you can access to it only if you have If you have sourcelink ID.

Alternately if you have installed these software at your pc you can fine pdf files & video files(.swf) at your installed directory.

Good luck.

I searched in my Cadence installation path, and didn't find any video or .swf files! are you sure they are there?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back