Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Cadence tsmc18rf technology file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spliter

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone.

I have tsmc18rf technology with all necessary files. I tried to add that new library so I can make simulations and layouts in this technology.
I go File->New->Library. Appears new window where I give a name to my technology, ande where I should choose Technology File. I check "Compile an ASCII technology file" then go Ok. Now I need to load technology file. One single file! I don't know where it is placed, what extension does it have....? I found some techfile (without extension!) but it makes only metal layers in Cellview, there is no any mos, diode, or somehin else. I'm using Virtuoso 6.1, and have never before use Cadence (nor Linux :S ). I have to finish few projects for graduation with this so please help me. :sad:

well licence is ok, it's my school's property. I have permission to acces folder called "tsmc18rf" with all that files, but I need to import this technology and do my project by myself

I have permission to acces folder called "tsmc18rf" with all that files, but I need to import this technology and do my project by myself

Ok, the C@dence ASCII technology files usually have the extension .tf . So go to the top directory of the tsmc18rf folder and (Linux terminal) type:
Code:
find . -type f -name "*.tf"
Then check the found files in a text editor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back