Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence "swap sweep var" for all values of X

Status
Not open for further replies.

john.zhang

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am on cadence virtuoso.

I have a plot of S parameters, basically I swept 12 bits, so 4096 control states in the sp analysis, and I did a parametric on the frequency as this is faster than sweeping the frequency in sp analysis and then doing 4096 parametric simulations.

But now, I have to get a graph with the Y axis being S11 in dB, the X axis being frequency and then 4096 waves in this plot. The simulation gives me Y axis S11 dB, X axis control states, and then 10 lines for my 20 to 30Ghz sweep (1Ghz interval). To obtain the graph I need, I can simply do "swap sweep var" in the graph window and choose the control state, but to get what I want, I would have to do this 4096 times!

I was wondering if any of you brilliant engineers have a solution so I dont have to manually do this 4096 times? Basically, swap sweep var for all values of X.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back