Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence Schematic - Multiple Select Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonedpoop

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I was hoping you could help me out with a really annoying problem I have. I just switched over to a new design kit. Now, whenever I'm in the schematic window, cadence seems to automatically select multiple nodes.

For example, if I have two transistors: If I left click one of them, it will be selected. If I then left click (WITHOUT holding shift) on the second one, they will both be highlight. The only way I can deselect is by holding SHIFT and left clicking. Is there an environment setting that I can change to fix this?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Were you able to solve this problem? I have the same problem. and there seems to be no way out :(

Hi everyone,

I was hoping you could help me out with a really annoying problem I have. I just switched over to a new design kit. Now, whenever I'm in the schematic window, cadence seems to automatically select multiple nodes.

For example, if I have two transistors: If I left click one of them, it will be selected. If I then left click (WITHOUT holding shift) on the second one, they will both be highlight. The only way I can deselect is by holding SHIFT and left clicking. Is there an environment setting that I can change to fix this?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back