Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cadence installation error installScape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Nick

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm trying to install cadence on RedHat 6 but things aren't going smoothly. I'm following the instructions Europractice gave us to the letter, using InstallScape, and things sewem OK for the first few packages I install (Assura, Conformal, CTOS) and then configure with the tool, but when I get to EDI and beyond they seem to install but when I run the configuration tool it reports that it has failed.
Also the installscape tool reports the release and EOS date of ever package (including the few that installed/configured correctly) as Nov 30, 1971, which is obviously wrong. Whether that is a symptom or of no consequence I'm not sure.

Any help appreciated, cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

I've located the iScape log file for the configuration and the errors it reports are all pointing to a oaRedist22.43-p003lnx86 screenshot attached (hopefully) configureLog errors.png

I got the similar problem with installing Cadence (Europractice) software on RedHat 6.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back