Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cadence ic 5141 camera and plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

asueee0

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
in cadence ic, there are two ways to capture and print the schematic or anything rather than using " print screen" by the keyboard.

method 1: using "plot", my question is: i could not diretly set output file as pdf, because the content of the pdf file is empty after "plot", i have to set it as ps file(it is still empty after "plot") and then have to convert to pdf file. is there anyway to directly output the file as either ps or pdf and also they would not be empty?

method 2: using the "camera" tool, but unfortunatelly, i found nothing in the output directory, it seems that i need to configure something but have no idea how to.

edit .cdsplotinit
plot out ps(postscript) format
convert ps to pdf

thanks for reply, but i need details, could you give an example on how to add those features in the file?

Status
Not open for further replies.