Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence for extreme beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maliha

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am an undergrad electronic student, recently my teacher suggested using cadence. i enetered the cadence envirnment in linux but couldnt proced any further due to lack of knowledge, nothing is helping out not even the tutorials, suggest any tutorail or link,,,, for very beginners also kindly tell me what cadence is all about, i mean the only electronic software i have ever used are MATLAb and multisim and a little of orCAD, plz plz help me before my linux account at university expires. plzzzz =(((

well i think cadence is just the manufacturer. Orcad is their main program. Orcad is a cad office for electronic circuits....Well all you have to do is to find electronics examples and transfer them by your own in orcad. That's how you can get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.