Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence error regarding IE version when opening cdsdoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

nga_nguyen

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I would like to use the cadence document but when I use the cdsdoc and open the library there is an error: "The web brower cant be opened... make sure with windows you have to use IE 5.0 or higher with standard registration"?
While I use IE 6.0 so anybody can help me to solve this problem?

Re: Cadence error!!

what kind OS level u using? you doesn't request to install internet explorer to start cdsdoc. If you are using linux, find out your mozilla path, then link the mozilla to netscape in the same directory..... cdsodc basically searching for netscape.

Cadence error!!

Hi skynet,

But I am using window OS. So how can I do?

thanks

Cadence error!!

what tools u r using? perhaps i can try it out.. the tools normally working are in linux/unix based

Cadence error!!

Hi skynet,
This is may the more information for u to findout the solution for me. When I login cdsdoc:

/user1/cadence/IC5033/tools/bin/cdsdoc: unable to set LC_CTYPE to locale en_US CDSDoc, version 2.1

and then whatever document I open there is the same error!

Can you solve?

Cadence error!!

hi,

If you want to open cdsdoc ............

first in open terminal opem Mozilla.

then open cdsdoc . this will not create any problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.