Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence Capture 16.6 Menu Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bieaisar7

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm using Cadence Capture 16.6 and i prepared a project file. Then i tried to get netlist but Cadence did not show every buttons which must be displayed in menu. I'm using Windows 10 Home Single Language edition. I have observed that the same version and setup file of Cadence 16.6 is running correctly on a computer with Windows 10 Enterprise edition but I'm not sure about problem is causing from it. I'm using 2 graphical card on my computer which are NVIDIA and integrated graphics. I choose NVIDIA and still problem was not be solved. I also tried Windows compability mode and i couldn't get any good result.

This is normal display:
a557763257.jpg

This is my laptop's display:
a553f4b78f.jpg

As you can see, on my laptop's display there are not some buttons which must be already exist. If you have an idea about solving this problem i will be happy.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back