Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence Analog Design Environment question

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterVM

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
/net is not a kept output

When I have done a DC analysis with a design variable sweep and try to plot a current using Direct plot -> Main Form and selects the drain terminal whos current I want plotted, it returns an error : "ERROR: /MN0 /D is not a kept output".

Does anyone know what I do wrong ? The analysis is succesfull and I can plot DC operating points and net voltages but not terminal currents ??

/Peter

cadence+outputs+to be saved

Hi,

You have to save that current wave from in order to plot it. By default no current waveform is saved so you have to select: OUTPUTS->SAVE ALL-> and from this menu select one of the options: selected nonlinear or all. Or from the meenu OUTPUTS->TO BE SAVED and select on the scematic the current you want to plot.

is not a kept output

Thanks a lot, that was exactly it. Now it works just fine

/Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back