Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cadence analog design environment cant plot current

Status
Not open for further replies.

irfansyah

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cadence plot current

i cant make cadence analog design environment to plot current of any instances except a dc voltage source. this is a bit annoying, does anyone know what's going wrong?

here's the error message on icfb window:

Code:
*Warning* Wave10 is not a waveform object that can be displayed and
          will be turned OFF automatically.
          name: "/I4/OUT"
          expr: "IT(\"/I4/OUT\"
          \"/home/irfansyah/cadence/simulation/clc3/spectre/schematic\")"

Thank you.

cadence simulation plot current

Go to Outputs -> save all in Analog Environment. Then select currents: selected or all. The current should plot after that.

plot current cadence simulation

In addition to jasgar's thing, if you are interested in AC currents you have to check the save AC terminal currents button.

plot current cadence

my problem is that i cannot plot transistor node currents. current flowing through voltage source nodes are no problem, they are fine.

apparently i still have to do it the old annoying way: add a dc voltage source for current measurement.

Re: cadence plot current

i cant make cadence analog design environment to plot current of any instances except a dc voltage source. this is a bit annoying, does anyone know what's going wrong?

here's the error message on icfb window:

Code:
*Warning* Wave10 is not a waveform object that can be displayed and
          will be turned OFF automatically.
          name: "/I4/OUT"
          expr: "IT(\"/I4/OUT\"
          \"/home/irfansyah/cadence/simulation/clc3/spectre/schematic\")"

Thank you.

irfansyah, I think I have run into the same problem with you, did you solve this?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back