Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Cadence Allegro *.brd to *.alg conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

roclite

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I use Altium Designer and have been sent files in Cadence Allegro *.brd format. I believe I need to get these converted into *.alg format because I don't have Cadence Allegro installed on my machine. Would it be possible for someone to convert for me and post here?. Sorry if this is a bit cheeky, many thanks for your help.

View attachment Board2.zipView attachment Board1.zip

I may get told off for bumping this thread, but getting pretty desperate. Is there any Cadence Allegro users out there that have 10 minutes spare and can help do this conversion? Happy to help you in any way I can.

[SOLVED] - Cadence to Altium Conversion

I have managed to get the files converted by a colleague with Cadence Allegro install so I no longer require help. I cannot delete this thread but I will be happy if moderator wishes, to avoid anyone wasting their time inadvertantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back