Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence 5141 and opensuse 10.2 Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nguyentl

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cadence 5141

Hi,

I follow instructions here to install cadence IC 5141. After finishing, I cannot run. If I run immediately, it said:
/opt/IC5141/tools/dfII/bin/icfb.exe: relocation error: /opt/IC5141/tools/dfII/bin/icfb.exe: symbol errno, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

If I use export LD_KERNEL_ASSUME=2.4.1 I cannot run any program even if ls command. It said that I do not have some shared object *.so but I do have actually in my lib directory.

I see there is a good instruction about running program in different linux version here
**broken link removed** but I do not understand the last and most important part. Could any one help me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

TLN

opensuse cadence

Cadence 5141 works fine with opensuse 10.0, but problems exist when I change to 10.2. Anyone knows the difference between 10.0 and 10.2?

cadence opensuse

I think, what the variable LD_KERNEL_ASSUME did not set !!!
You may try start icfb without this variable !

Status
Not open for further replies.