Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C program for the temperature monitoring circuit with pic 16f877a with pc interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

lekshmipriya1989

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
the circuit uses a pt100 sensor for temperature sensing and then interfacing of pic 16f877a adc and then displaying using a 16X2 alphanumeric lcd.then transmitting the temperature reading via rf12b transceiver module and then interfacing it to a pc..
I NEED A C PROGRAM TO IMPLEMENT THE SAME,,
View attachment FORUM PIC1.bmp

IT SHOULD INCLUDE
DATA ACQUISITION FROM PT100,ANALOG TO DIGITAL CONVERSION,THEN DISPLAYING IT TO LCD.(AFTR ASCII CONVERSION) THEN TRANSMITTING USING RF12B AND RECEIVING USING THE SAME.(COMMUNICATION BTWN THE 2 RF12B TRANSCEIVERS) AND THEN THEIR INTERFACE WITH PC..
I NEED THE WHOLE PROGRAM FOR THIS...
PLZZ HELP..ITS VERY URGENT...

I would highly recommend that you go through the goolium tutorials here:

**broken link removed**

These tutorials are brilliant, and will teach you the basics of how to program in assembler and C.

lekshmipriya1989
do you know about pic 16f877a
r u using mikroc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.