Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C code for fingerprint extraction and matching

Status
Not open for further replies.

geer

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fingerprint c code

Hi all,

I am working on fingerprint identification.Can anybody send me the source code for minutiae extraction and matching in C. I am able to find only matlab codes here which i m not able to understand.

fingerprint extraction

I know it is abit late but I am so so new in this forum.
check fvs.sourceforge.net/ . It would be a good startup point...

I think converting MATLAB code to C is the best way to learn DSP Algos specially on Real Time. So try to understand MATLAB code available

Dear I can help in understandingMATLAB code and tansforming it to C as well

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but its been more than 6 years and has anyone found any C code for a fingerprint recognition system yet?

I have also tried converting the matlab code but some of them matlab functions such as bwlabel and regionprops are not supported by the Matlab Coder for standalone C conversion.

Dear I can help in understandingMATLAB code and tansforming it to C as well

Respected Sir,
could you provide me with the matlab code and transformed c code. Actually I am having a code of matlab where my minutae are getting extracted but I am unable to match them and further match two fingerprints. I am running out of time so it would be your great help if you could help.
my email id is: shikhakhanuja@gmail.com

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back