Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BZX79C10 & BZX79C12 zener Substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajaram04

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello sir

I want to know about substitute number for BZX79C10 & BZX79C12 . . please help . .

You have a lot of trouble finding parts that are common in the rest of the world.
The datasheet for the BCX79C series shows that their voltage is rated when they conduct only 5mA.
A 1N6000B is the same as a BZX79C10 and a 1N6002B is the same as a BZX79C12.
You can use BZX55C or BZX83C instead of BZX79C and the voltage numbers are the same.

You have a lot of trouble finding parts that are common in the rest of the world.
The datasheet for the BCX79C series shows that their voltage is rated when they conduct only 5mA.
A 1N6000B is the same as a BZX79C10 and a 1N6002B is the same as a BZX79C12.
You can use BZX55C or BZX83C instead of BZX79C and the voltage numbers are the same.

ya exactly i ve the same problem as you told , but thats also a part of my mission or aim whatever it is

I ve to manage a lot of things sir then only i can proove what i anounced . . ll tell sometime

well okk i ll follow as per datasheet . . :) thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back