Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Buying hard to find parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nath

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
siltaq technologies

Hi I work for a large electronics company and have no problems sourcing electronic parts when developing new designs as I have the backing of a large company and a purchasing department. I am designing some hardware in my spare time at home and want to use the STMicroelectronics part STLC2150 Bluetooth Transceiver as it fits my requirements and is really small, however I can't find anywhere that will give me any samples or purchase small quantities. Unfortunately I can't get them through the company I work for.

Does anyone else come across this problem and if so how do you go about sourcing hard to get components?

Thanks in advance

Nath

nitin deshmukh + siltaq

Hi,

Maybe the IC you look for is not intended for the commerce small market but for equipment manufacturers in high quantites. With ST I have found such situation.

It is worth asking them for to be sure, check this link and write then accordingly:
**broken link removed**

rgds, unkarc

siltaq bangalore

This is well known problem
Try to find it in
www.digikey.com/
www.farnellinone.com/
www.rs-components.com
www.mouser.com
When I’m really desperate I contact with the company local representative and ask him to give me the names of companies that purchased the components in the past
Then I contact these companies and try purchase components from them
Some times its work and some times not

siltaq technology bangalore

Hi,

You can buy from SILTAQ Techlnogies from Bangalore.
Contact person: Mr.Nitin Deshmukh
Mob:09845162483

If you need more details, contact me.

Regards,

N.Muralidhara

CRL-BEL

electronic parts +small quantities +china

I believe it is very easy to find any type components in China. Why not try to contact me? I can find tens of hundards of China suppliers who can offer STLC2150, no matter small or big order.

My email is sales@flypcb.com

Ken

how to get hard to fond parts from china

Hi,

You can get the required number of components from M/s SILTAQ TECHNOLOGIES, Bangalore.
Contact Person:Mr. Nitin Deshmukh
(Mob:98451 62483)

Status
Not open for further replies.